Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 29, 2013

No real issues recovering from Cle Elum Ridge. I actually felt the best I have recovering from an ultra and if it wasn't for a planned long run next weekend, I would have felt fine going out for a long one today. Instead I headed out into the wind (luckily during a break in the rain) for a solid "speed" session. It was four miles into a 20mph wind, then four miles down wind:



Today also wrapped up a decent month of running after taking so much time off in August doing the constant recovery-taper between White River, Angel's Staircase and Cascade Crest. I did 166 miles and 30,750' of vertical gain, including three long runs of 26.2m, 24.5m and the Cle Elum Ridge 50k (plus a weekend of hiking doing 21 miles with 8,500').

Now I'll just be tracking this for the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment